Wednesday, October 6, 2010

As promised, here are Escalator pictures. Only one's from the daytime where I first get on the Escalator (not the ultimate top, but close), when I was on my way to the Flying Pan for some lovely eggs benedict with guacamole & salsa.



This set is taken as I was going up the Escalator from Central to Mid-Levels. This is a typical side street in the Lan Kwai Fong/SoHo district.



I was thrilled to see this. It reinforces my belief that good taste and camp are universal, and rekindles my desire to see this live and/or with partici-----pation.



This is the view from an overpass looking up Old Bailey St, the home of the Flying Pan. The tall buildings in the background are all residential apartments in the Mid-Levels.



Here's the view down the escalator from close to where my exit is.



Finally, here's the door to the Jamia Mosque which I pass every day but have yet to go inside of.



Today was Japanese for lunch, and tomorrow I believe Monster Burger. I love the food here in HK, especially when the researchers know exactly where to go :)!

No comments:

Post a Comment